Registrations will be accepted up until seven business days prior to the first day of class selected. Early registration is strongly recommended since class size is limited. When registering, pleas provide credit card information, check or money order. Make checks payable to: Pride University.
Request for refund will be accepted up until 7 business days prior to the start date and time of the course selected and must be made in writing or in person. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis due to extenuating circumstances.
If you choose to enter a class part way through, students will pay $10 for each class still remaining. Students will also be required to fill out a registration form and forward to the instructor.
Confirmation of course registration will be made via email. If necessary, confirmation can be made by sending a self-addressed envelope with your registration.
Unless advised, all courses will be help at Pride University, located at 2040 N. Dixie Hwy, Wilton Manors, 33305.
Please read each course description carefully. If you have any questions, please email or call the instructor identified on the registration form.
Courses may be cancelled due to the number of registrants. If a course need to be cancelled, registration fees paid will be refunded in full. In case of inclement weather, classes will be cancelled if the Broward Public schools are closed.
Code of Conduct:
Everyone at Pride University has the right to be treated with courtesy and respect. Please adhere to the following rules of conduct:
· The Center is a smoke free building. Smoking is non-designated areas is not permitted.
· No drugs or alcohol are permitted.
· Appropriate attire is required.
· Instructors have the right to remove a disruptive student from class.
· Rude, discourteous or raucous behavior is not permitted.
· Use if inappropriate or discriminatory language is not permitted.
· Sexual harassment or inappropriate touching is not permitted.